What is sports betting and to whom is it available? The answer seems obvious, but for newcomers we want to give an accurate and comprehensive answer. Read this article to know what sports betting is, whether Brits can bet at non UK betting sites and how to choose betting sites not on GamStop, what the features of these sportsbooks are and much more.
Betting on sports is a type of gambling, which is based on predicting and placing bets on the outcome of sporting events and more. Yes, it is possible to bet not only on football, horse racing and other familiar sporting events, but also on various competitions, reality shows and even political elections. Adult users can bet on the result of an event in special institutions called sportsbooks or bookmakers. With the development of online gambling, online bookmakers appeared, and sometimes platforms with several options (online casino and sports betting are the most common).
🔝 List of Betting Sites Not on GamStop 2022
A number of severe restrictions by the Gambling Commission on the gambling industry have also affected British sports bookmakers and the users of these venues. Non GamStop betting sites have become an alternative solution for many players. A list of these bookmakers, which have been checked and approved by our editorial team, is available below.
- €20 Min Deposit
- Great Payout Rate
- Accept GamStop Players
- Without GamStop
- Cybersport & Classic Sports
- Over 4000 Games
- Many Game Providers
- Multiple Deposit Methods
- Freedom of GamStop
- Mobile Friendly
- Generous Promos
- Bingo on the Board
- Wager 1x
- Free of GamStop
- Easy to Use by Phone
- Many Gaming Providers
- Sports Betting Included
- Free of GamStop
- Sports Perks
- Many Different Games
- Visa & MasterCard Accepted
- Excellent Usability
- 3500+ Games
- UK’s Credit Cards Accepted
- The Newest Brand
- Free of GamStop
- Over 50 Providers
- Huge Selection of Games
- 1000+ Events for Sports Betting
- Lots of Promotion
- Great Game Library
- Bonuses for Bettors
- Brits are Accepted
- New Non GamStop Casino
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- Pay by Credit Card
- Fresh Non-GamStop Casino
- Variable Games
- Cybersport on Board
- New Casino Not on GamStop
- Sport Section for Brits
- 170% to First Deposit
- Sport Bonus – 200%
- 40+ Gaming Providers
- Allows GamStop to Be Bypassed
- The Newest in 2021
- Betting is Accepted
- Available for Brits
- Over 3000 Games
- Bets on Sport Events
- Android App
- New Non GamStop Casino
- Excellent Bonus Package
- Plenty of Activities
- New Brand without GamStop
- 80 Gaming Providers
- Fresh Design
- Fresh Non-GamStop Casino
- Sport Betting Is Accepted
- Wide Range of Slots
- Not on Gamstop
- Prizes Box
- Mobile Version is Available
- Casino Without GamStop
- Generous Bonuses
- Lots of Game Providers
- UK Punters Are Accepted
- Mobile Friendly (Android App)
- Sports Betting Is Allowed
- Wager 1x!
- Sports Betting
- Plenty of Games
- Bonuses for Sport Betting
- Casino Not On GamStop
- Many Payment Methods
- Huge Welcome Package
- Lots of Deposit Methods
- Polite and Helpful Support
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- Cashback Up to 55%
- Mobile App
- Exciting Lotteries
- Top-Tier Software Providers
- Focused on UK Players
- Created in 2021
- Non-GamStop Platform
- Mobile App for Android
- 15 Second Registration
- Long Time in Industry (since 2012)
- Regular & Generous Lotteries
- Huge Bonus Package
- Free of GamStop
- Easy Sign-up Process
- Generous Promotion Section
- Multiple Deposit Methods
- Easy to Mobile Use
- New Casino Brand Not on GamStop
- Great Quantity of Payment Methods
- Cashback Bonus Up to 35%
- Large Welcome Package
- Sports Betting Available
- Independent Casino Welcome for UK’s
- Accepts Various Payment Methods
- Android Mobile App
- Not Affected by GamStop
- Large Selection of Slot and Table Games
- Novomatic and NetEnt Games for British
- Verification isn’t Required for Deposits
- Huge Welcome Bonus
- Sports Bets is Available
- Casino Not on GamStop
- Lots of Payment Providers
- Sports Betting, Esports and Virtual Sport
- Not Under the GamStop
- New UK Online Casino Not on GamStop
- Sports Betting
- An Excellent Choice of Payments
- Not On GamStop
- Many Payment Ways
- Over 2000 games
- Casino Not on GamStop
- Interesting Activities for Punters
- New Brand Not Under GamStop
- 80+ Gaming Providers
- Mobile Friendly
- Generous Bonus Offers
- Play with Live Dealers
- Brand New Independent Casino
- Over 2000 Slots
- Vip Club For Regular Players
- Easy to Use Mobile Site
- NetEnt and Novomatic
- 24/7 Customer Support
- British Punters Welcome
- 2000+ Games of Top Providers
- Few Bonus with Wager 1x
- GamStop Free
- Fabulous Welcome Bonus
- Fast Support Answer
- Welcome for Visitors Since 2015
- Mobile Friendly
- Free of GamStop
- Great Gaming Offer
- More than 2500 Games
- Regular Lotteries and Tournaments
- Reputable Non-GamStop Casino
- Variety of Game Providers
- Live GamStop-Free Casino
- 24/7 Live Chat
📝 Review of UK Bookmakers Not on GamStop
|📌 Number of non GamStop bookmakers||🔥 100+|
|📌 Sports available||⚽️ Football, 🥎 Tennis, 🏇 Horse racing, 🎮 Cybersport|
|📌 UK deposit methods||Credit cards, e-wallets, crypto|
|📌 Licences||🇨🇼 Curacao, 🇵🇦 Panama, 🇬🇮 Gibraltar|
|📌 Min. deposit||💷 £8-65|
|📌 UK punters||🇬🇧 Allowed|
|🔥 Best non GamStop bookie||Casper Spins Sportsbook|
|🔥 Best cybersport bookie||Orion Spins Sportsbook|
⚠️ Top-5 Reasons to Try Non GamStop Betting Sites
When we researched bookies not on GamStop, we noticed a few of the most significant reasons that encourage Brits to look for non-UK sportsbooks. We suggest you take a closer look at them. This will not only help better understand why you might like sports betting not on GamStop, but also how to choose a reliable bookmaker without a UKGC licence.
- International licences: Offshore gambling sites attract many players. The simplified registration form and the freedom of action in the process of setting the bet rate seems to be a real breath of freedom for bettors. In our list of non GamStop bookies we have added exclusively trusted bookmakers, with reliable and internationally recognized regulators. We recommend you always choose a bookmaker based on its license and the validity of that license first.
- Bonus offers: Sports betting sites not on GamStop usually offer their users an extensive promotional package. Most often there are cashback bonuses. This allows the player to get back a part of the amount of made bets that did not play. It should be noted that this feature is directly related to the flexible rules of offshore regulators and the absence of high taxation, unlike the British bookmakers.
- Self-exclusion option (but not GamStop): Online betting not on GamStop is an easy way to bypass GamStop restrictions, especially if they were connected to you by mistake. But it is possible to handle a sudden wave of gamble. Most non-UK gambling sites allow their players to freeze their accounts forever or for a certain period of time. This functionality is extremely important and allows you to quickly suspend gambling addiction. But unlike GamStop – other bookmakers will still be available.
- Variety of odds and other gambling activities: Another good reason to play at betting sites not registered with GamStop is the list of entertainment offered. European gambling sites often give their users two options at once: betting on various sporting events and a section with casino games. Thanks to this, users can not only predict the outcome of the upcoming sporting event, but also spin slots to relax in the evening after a hard work week.
- High limits for your bets: We indirectly pointed this out in the first reason, but we would like to mention it in more detail. The limiting of bets in FOBTs and online gambling to £2 has significantly changed the direction of players’ gaze. And if previously UKGC gambling sites dominated the choice of Britons, after such changes players are increasingly interested in international gambling sites. Online betting not on GamStop guided by more flexible rules, gives higher bets for betting on sports and casino games. The maximum allowed odds depends on sport and is specified for each event separately.
Agree, these reasons do sound attractive. But before you make your choice in favor of any non-GamStop betting shop – make your own assessment, taking into account these parameters. This way you can avoid skimpy brands and find a good platform for sports betting and other gambling entertainment. You can also choose something interesting from our rating of bookmakers not on GamStop, which we have compiled based on personal experience and in-depth study of these platforms.
⚖️ Features of UK Bookmakers Not on GamStop
In the previous section, we pointed out the 5 main reasons why you should try betting sites without GamStop. But the number of advantages of these sites is much more. Below we have collected features of betting sites not on GamStop for UK players, where we outlined both pros and cons of these companies.
Benefits of Non-GamStop Bet Sites
- ✅ Without UKGC regulation: The lack of control by the British Gambling Commission significantly loosens the hands not only for the players, but also for the gambling sites themselves. Thanks to this, non-GamStop bookmakers give players the freedom to choose the size of the bet, and offer a variety of bonus offers for bettors, including cashbacks. Many of the benefits below stem from this point.
- ✅ Credit cards as a refill method: The easiest and most familiar way to pay online or deposit funds is with a bank card. In the British licensed online sportsbooks since April 2020 the use of credit cards is prohibited. While non-UK gambling sites still accept both credit and debit cards to fund your account. The issuing bank of the card does not matter, so British bank cards are also accepted.
- ✅ No verification to sign-up: The course of overseas betting sites is taken on a simplified registration form, without grueling questionnaires and long-term verifications. Although the questionnaire is still requested, it is much simpler. You don’t have to specify the type of employment and instantly verify your phone and email. It takes less than a minute to register and about 30 seconds more to fund your account. This makes it possible to place a bet in minutes!
- ✅ Lots of perks: Bonuses, promotions, lotteries and extra activities are not rare in betting sites not signed up to GamStop. To attract users’ attention and retain them, the marketing teams of these bookmakers come up with such enticing perks that it’s impossible to pass up. It’s like a craft beer at your favorite sports pub in London or Edinburgh.
- ✅ On-board casino section: To diversify your evening will help the casino section, which is available from almost every foreign bookmaker. Keeping up with the times, these brands do not skimp on the number of game providers and regularly expand the range of games offered. Players will definitely find a wide range of slots, table games, lots of mini-games and even exclusives.
- ✅ Variety of sports events: Betting companies not on GamStop offer a large number of events of different sports for betting. There might be slight differences between the available sports on different betting platforms, but you will definitely find the most popular football matches and championships, famous tennis tournaments, top boxing fights, MMA and many other events from the world of sports here. Some brands even give the opportunity to bet on horse racing and greyhound racing! And others – give alternative versions of these races in the format of virtual racing.
- ❌ It’s harder to stop gamble: In the event of a gambling addiction, it will be much more difficult for the player to resist the temptation to bet. Of course, the player is still available many services for self-exclusion and help services such as GamCare. But the use of these services will be for a fee and may have reduced functionality!
- ❌ Few payment methods for Britons: Although betting sites not with GamStop allow you to use all types of bank cards to deposit to your account, the number of available deposit methods is not so great. Unfortunately, such a popular for online shopping method among UK users as PayPal is not available for use.
🏆 5 Bookies Not on GamStop Are Definitely Worth Looking At
Our ranking of sports betting sites not on GamStop includes more than 50 sportsbooks that accept UK users and are worthy of consideration. But it’s impossible to bet on all of them at the same time. So where to start? To make your choice easier we have reduced the list ten times – to 5 bookmakers you should pay attention to first!
1️⃣ Milky Wins Sportsbook
The new sportsbook not on GamStop gives users with different interests and preferences the chance to bet on sports. Milky Wins Casino makes it easy to bet on classic sports such as football, tennis, boxing and more. Also, you can easily try to predict the result of a game match in Dota2, League Of Legends or other computer games, which appeals to fans of eSports. For fans of native English sporting events there is a good alternative – Virtual sport. In this section, you can bet on virtual horse racing.
2️⃣ Anonym Bet Sportsbook
Anonym Bet is a betting site not on GamStop with a serious selection of sports events. Players can find different types of sports betting here:
- standard sports: football, tennis, ice hockey, boxing, MMA and many others;
- new sports: cybersports, where bets are placed on matches in computer games;
- virtuals: the possibility to bet on events in a virtual match, where the outcome is determined by a randomizer within the programme;
- live racing: horse racing and greyhound racing with the option to bet in real time.
In addition to the extensive selection of the sports section, entertainment is also available to users from the casino section. Here, casino players can find more than 400 games from the slots and table games.
3️⃣ Chilli Reels Sportsbook
The sportsbook with a twist is Chilli Reels. This online gambling platform certainly knows what it takes to attract user interest. On this bookmaker’s website, you can bet on the usual sporting events and on cybersports. In addition, the eSport section regularly broadcasts streams of different game rinks or analyses of this or that game. Thanks to this, the visitor can enjoy spectacular events in the gaming world directly on the bookmaker’s website. And during the analytics broadcasts, they can learn more information about the game in order to make the most accurate predictions in the future!
4️⃣ MyStake Sportsbook
MyStake is a non-GamStop betting shop that is memorable from the first minute thanks to its cartoon design with lots of colourful banners, signs and buttons. You can bet in the following sports sections:
- Sport is the sportsbook format we are all familiar with, with a large number of sports and sports tournaments;
- Live – this is live sports betting, while watching the match in the right hand corner of the screen + there is an option to follow the match in an animation format;
- Virtual Sport – MyStake Sportsbook offers its visitors one of the most extensive selections of virtual matches to bet on;
- Esport – a new section in this sportsbook that currently offers only three computer games for betting: Dota2, Counter-Strike, StarCraft.
The bookmaker’s promotional campaigns look just as attractive as those of its competitors. And when you consider the variety and number of offers for regular users, they are even more exciting than others. For bettors, there are high sports betting cashbacks, extra cashbacks for cryptocurrency deposits, a large welcome bonus, a revolving top-up bonus and many more.
5️⃣ Fancy Reels Sportsbook
A brand that has recently expanded non-GamStop betting is Fancy Reels Sportsbook. There is no usual division of sports sections on the project – all are offered in a single tab called Sport. This section offers players more than 1,000 sporting events from a variety of sports. The available spirits also include bets on computer games matches, also known as cybersport or esport.
You can place a bet as soon as you create an account and make a deposit. No ID verification is required. In addition, there is no limit on the size of your bets!
🏅 Most Popular Options in Sports Betting Not on GamStop
The British are known to be the ultimate sports fans, and it’s not just about football. Interest in various sporting events is in our blood, and has been passed down from generation to generation. You can add excitement to the moment when you support your favorite club or athlete by placing bets at UK betting sites not on GamStop. And it should be noted that UK bettors really do it. NoUkCasino editors have taken a closer look to find out which sports the British prefer to bet on. According to the statistics provided by the Gambling Commission, the distribution of interests is as follows:
The chart above shows that football is the most popular sport. Slightly less active are betting on tennis and esports. Below we have highlighted the sports that have been of interest to UK bettors over the last few years:
- ⚽️ Football: This sport is of particular interest to people all over the world. The variety and frequency of matches and championships make this sport interesting for bettors as well. You can bet on all football betting sites not on GamStop, including the British teams.
- 🥎 Tennis: It is wrong to think that tennis is not popular. There are at least 9 tennis tournaments watched from all over the world: Wimbledon, US Open, Australian Open and others. Many fans follow tennis players and their lives for years, and study their style of play to get the best possible bets on the outcome of their matches! UK bookmakers not on GamStop also give the chance to bet on different tennis tournaments: men’s or women’s league, singles, doubles or mixed doubles and other types of match.
- 🖥 Esport: A relatively new sport, which only a short time ago was regarded as child’s play. But in reality it is serious competition, large-scale championships and colossal prize funds. The opportunity to bet on your favourite team only fuels interest. This priority has not gone unnoticed in non-GamStop sports betting and the sportsbooks on our list mainly offer bets on cybersports.
- 🏇 Horse racing: Horse racing is a sport that has enjoyed more than 3 centuries of interest and is among the honoured events of royalty, including the Queen of England. Betting on the outcome of a race in the UK began as far back as 1600. Fortunately, with the development of the global internet, personal appearance at the stadium is no longer required and betting can be done from home at horse racing sites not on GamStop. And if the racing season has passed, there are alternative solutions – virtual racing.
📌 Types of Non-GamStop Bookies
UK sports betting not on GamStop offers its users a variety of types of bookmakers to place sports bets with:
- New betting sites not on GamStop
- Sites with mobile app (non-GamStop betting apps)
- Bookmakers with no deposit or deposit bonuses
- Live racing function
- Sportsbooks with a wide range.
It is not uncommon for betting websites not on GamStop to be mixed types. They combine 2 or more of the types presented above. In addition, regardless of the type of sportsbook, most of them offer almost all types of sports betting.
📊 Types of Bookmaker’s Bets
As a rule, betting sites not covered by GamStop offer their visitors all kinds of sports and types of sports betting. It is advisable to pay attention to the options available at your bookmaker so that you can not only bet in the usual format, but also try something new.Types of betting on sports differ between bookmakers in different countries. British bookmakers offer slightly different types of betting from US bookmakers. Here’s a look at the types of bets you can expect to find not only at UKGC-bookmakers, but also at betting sites not blocked by GamStop.
Fixed-odds betting is a type of wager against the odds offered by a betting shop or individual or on a betting exchange. It includes participation in an event in which there is no payout flotation.
Live betting, also known as real-time betting, is the process of placing bets during an event. It can be during a football match, horse race, golf tournament or any event where betting is taking place.
Different types of bets on the outcome of an event, where the payout depends on the accuracy of the bet rather than on a simple “win or lose” outcome, is spread betting.
Parimutuel is a betting system in which all bets of the same type are in the common pool. The commission is deducted from the total bets and the winnings are calculated in equal proportions among all winners.
Parlay, combined bets or multiple bets are one bet that links together two or more single bets and depends on all those bets winning together. The advantage of a Parlay is that the payout is much higher than for each individual bet, as the performance of all of them is several times higher. If one bet in a Parlay loses, the entire Parlay is considered to be lost.
- Total (Over/Under) bets
- Proposition bets
- Run line, puck line, or goal line bets
- Futures wagers
- If bets
- Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63
- Straight Forecast.
✅ Steps for Opening an Account With These Sportsbooks
Creating an account at betting sites not on GamStop takes no more than 2 minutes. The registration procedure is extremely simple and involves only a few simple actions. The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Click on the “Sign Up” button (the name may be different on the websites, but each will mean the procedure for creating an account on the project);
- Enter the required data in the pop-up window (usually email and password);
- When you have entered the data, check that they are correct and only then confirm the creation of the account;
- Fill in your profile;
- Confirm your email and contact phone number.
Be sure to provide correct details, as UK sports betting sites not on GamStop may ask you to confirm your details in order to withdraw your winnings.
When you complete all the above steps – your account will be created. All you need to make your first bet is to make a deposit using a convenient method.
🏧 Payment Methods Available to Britons
It is not possible to place bets on sports events if you have 0 in your account. That is why it is one of the most important moments in the work of any bookmaker. When choosing non-GamStop betting sites UK be sure to pay attention to the available payment methods so that you will be able to make a deposit once you have registered.
Our team has analysed over 100 sportsbooks not on GamStop and identified the most common payment methods for these gambling sites.
- 💳 Banking cards: The most common way to fund an account at non-GamStop sportsbooks is by bank cards. UK bettors can use UK debit and credit cards, which are issued on a Visa or MasterCard basis.
- 🪙 Cryptocurrency: A popular worldwide anonymous method for online payments is cryptocurrency. Most wagering sites not on GamStop allow deposits in Bitcoin, but there are also bookmakers that accept deposits in Litecoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin.
- 🏦 Bank transfers: Bookmaker’s account without GamStop in some cases can be deposited by bank transfer. But this is more of an isolated case than a common option.
- 💸 E-wallets: Although European users actively use e-wallets to pay online, sports betting sites without GamStop offer several digital wallets that are not popular in the UK. These include PerfectMoney, Payeer, Piastrix, and so on.
⛔️ Stop Betting at Non-GamStop Betting Shops
Betting sites not on GameStop are a way to have a good time, have fun and get extra excitement from gambling entertainment. Every user must remember that non GamStop betting is not a place to make money! Do not bet more than you can afford to lose.
If you feel that you have started to lose control and the excitement becomes too much for you, read this section in detail. Below you will find organisations that can help you manage your gambling addiction.
A helper for all players who are struggling with gambling problems in one way or another. Here you will find free information and support for your questions. In addition, there are several formats of communication:
- online chat with an operator, who will inform you on the options for solving the problem and provide support,
- group chat where you can share your experience and get support from people who are facing the same problem,
- forum – for 24/7 support from people who have dealt with addiction,
- telephone for contacting operators for those who are more comfortable to negotiate by voice.
This is one of the best apps to help restrict access to gambling sites. By using this app, bettors stop uncontrolled betting. The service works on the basis of sophisticated techniques to identify gambling sites and block user access to them. Unlike many other similar services – it does not require regular updates to the list of gambling sites.
There are also other applications that can be installed on computers and mobile phones to reduce the likelihood of visits to non GamStop betting apps.
UKAT are rehabilitation centres that help people with gambling addiction – to get rid of it and get their lives back on track. In addition, the centre not only helps those affected by gambling problems directly but also their families.
The website provides advice on how to recognise the signs of gambling addiction. Use this checklist if someone you know or has a close friend who is suspicious of a gambling problem.
Today, British users are increasingly turning their eyes to betting sites not on GamStop. Not only do these sites offer a wide range of sporting events and betting types, but they also give you the freedom to choose your wager size and budget for sports betting by a single player. In our article, we have outlined in detail all the advantages of non-GamStop betting sites for UK bettors, features and disadvantages. Having analysed all of the above, we can say that the above brands are worthy of attention for UK users.